(Effective January 2012)
- Minimum order of $100 on all shipments. Add-on orders may require the generation of a new order and will be priced accordingly.
- Orders are accepted subject to pricing, discount policy, terms and conditions of sale in effect on the date of shipment.
- Saxton is not responsible for typographical errors.
- Orders may be placed by:
– FAX: 818-265-0692
– E-mail: [email protected]
– Mail: Saxton Industrial, Inc.
Attn.: Order Department
1736 Standard Ave.
Glendale, CA 91201
- Please complete Saxton’s Credit Application and send to:
Attn: Saxton Accounting Department.
- Initial 2 orders for a new account will be shipped C.O.D.
- Net 30 days from date of invoice for established accounts.
- Inactive and C.O.D. accounts must re-establish credit before moving to establish account status.
- VISA or MasterCard accepted.
- Due upon receipt for C.O.D. customers.
- 1.5% interest per month will be added to any delinquent invoice. After 60 days, payment terms will revert to C.O.D. status.
- $50 handling fee will be charged for each returned check.
- Saxton Industrial Inc., reserves the right to change the credit status of a buyer or request cash payment in advance of shipment.
- All Prices listed and quoted are discounted for Cash and/or Personal or Company Check paying customers. Credit Card pricing is at a higher rate, for more information please contact us prior to your purchase.
- Prices are subject to change without written notice.
- Custom orders quoted upon request.
- Repairs/refinishing will be 2/3 of the original price, if repairable.
Shipping & Handling:
- All shipments are F.O.B. Saxton’s Glendale, California manufacturing facility by FEDEX or UPS. Shipping costs are invoiced to buyer. Any other method of shipment may be subject to an additional handling charge.
- 2% handling charge applies per order (minimum charge of $5)
- 3% handling charge required per order on all pick-ups (minimum charge of $5)
- All items will be insured at full invoice price unless otherwise requested by customer.
- Claims for merchandise damaged in transit MUST be made both to the carrier and to Saxton Industrial, Inc. upon receipt and inspection. It is the responsibility of the purchaser or recipient of the merchandise to examine each shipment carefully and mark the Bill of Lading, should you find physical damage or any shortages. Saxton’s liability ceases after we have the carrier’s receipt for materials in good order.
- Defective product or short shipment claims must be made to Saxton within 7 days of receipt.
- All returns must have prior authorization from Saxton Industrial Inc., and requested within 30 days of original invoice date.
- To receive proper credit, all returns must be shipped in the original packing container, returned within 30 days of invoice date and include a copy of original packing slip or invoice.
- A 20% or $30.00 (whichever is greater) restocking fee will be charged on any returns for credit.
Custom Design Submissions:
- Clients who submit award designs for manufacturing that have not been created by Saxton Industrial Inc. agree to indemnify Saxton Industrial, Inc. from all liability that may arise related to copyright/patent/trademark infringement as a result of the production of their awards. Saxton will not be responsible for determining the holder of title to such.